THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Can't say I didn't try :\

Why must I do work experience? :| It's for next year. You gotta call 3 employers and ask if they offer work experience. Anyway, I called the first one, sabi they don't offer and suggested the local pet shop. Nung second call ko, ang sumagot bata. [langyang yellow pages! Mali mali ata yung nilalagay na number :\] yung pangatlong twag ko, sa isang mobile number. Nagsasalita ako tapos bigla akong binabaan. :\ So I gave up. Magtatanong naman sila mama sa mga kaibigan nila sa CFC about that. Hai naku :\

On this day, God wants you to know
... that when you focus on problems, you will have more problems. When you focus on possibilities, you will have more opportunities.



---

Tanggal na ata virus. Yay. :D Sana di bumalik.

===

New drawing :D


----

ASAAAR. ASAAR!

===

END.

0 comments: