
The Blind Archer.
----------------------------------------------
One Fine Day...
----------------------------------------------
They were both colored with color pencils... on watercolor paper 8)))) Why watercolor paper?... Yun nga kasi, ang SMOOTH. I want to buy yung Canson 200gsm or 300gsm watercolor paper, kasi maganda texture niya at makapal. Hehehehe.
----------------------------------------------
*sigh* One more week of holidays. Then it's back to school :I
*sigh* Why do we have holiday homework :| (Meh. I don't think I'm in any position to complain, because I've had it worse before.
Not much happening in school, lol.Hmm.. I'm debating over classic color pencils and watercolor pencils.
If I buy classic color pencils, mas mura. Kung yung watercolor pencils naman, pwede ko magamit pang watercolor (but I hate doing that) and I think mas makapal yung watercolor pencils. :| [Faber Castell]
-------------------------------------------------
END.
Monday, September 27, 2010
Colored Pencils...
Posted by CJ at 8:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment