THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 20, 2010

Oil Pastel on watercolor paper, lol




This was done with oil pastels... on watercolor paper [HAHAHA 83]

Why? well... I hate my new watercolor paper. It's smooth, yes, but whenever I paint on it it goes REALLY wrinkly even if it's taped down >:L

Kaya... color pencils and oil pastel na lang gagamitin ko sa papel na yun 8D At mga sketches. :P

==



I wasn't originally planning to post this after painting it, but it turned out okay so I did :D [Did this on A3 paper. I seriously need an A3 scanner -___- see how crappy it turns out when I take a picture of it? I always have to edit the brightness and contrast in GIMP. :I ]

Anyway.. this is MEH! My top, my pants, my shoes.. but my soccer ball isn't black and white, it's green and gold (Aussie colors! lol)


==



Wee, watercolors wif soft pastels 8DD

==

Have I told you guys about me cwalking? I haven't? Well, now you know.

How did it all start?

When I was back in grade 4 or 5, I think it was Michael who taught me how to do the V. I'm not sure, pero ginaya ko, tapos natuwa ako. LOLZ. I didn't know it was called the V back then.

Anyway, I've always had an interest in dancing (hip hop), pero hindi major interest. Alam niyo ba dati gusto ko sumali sa dance group, kaso di ko kaclose ang mga tao sa group na yun kaya whatev, art and music na lang ako. At FOOTBALL! 8D

Nung pagdating ko dito, I kind of decided to pursue dancing. So what I did was practice breakdancing here, but my mom was like "It's gonna break your back!" and blah blah blah. So hindi ako tumuloy :I

Then... naintroduce sa kin ang c walk. C rap ata nagintroduce sa kin, pinakita ang mga awesome vids ni timoy, haha. IDK how I started, really. Basta narecall ko yung V, tas nakita ko yung vid ni timoy, doing the v then other moves. I srsly dunno how I started, pero alam ko na dahil kay rap kaya ako nagstart. So I was doing it and then I told my mom, "Hey, my alternative to breakdancing! :D" Then she was like indifferent and all so I just continued. 8D Anyway, alam ko na yung basic moves, pero pangit transition ko from move to move. Hindi ako makapractice everyday, kasi ang lamig sa labas (kahit spring na). eh. basta yun. Practice pa rin ako :D

---

END.

0 comments: