THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 11, 2010

Jigoku Shoujo

I just finished watching the live action version of jigoku shoujo. AWESOMENESSSS. I want moar, but like I said, I've finished it. Anyway, I'm going back to the anime one, which I haven't finished yet. I think I'll start from episode 12 in the second season, because I think episode 11 ata yung tinapos ko [hooray wikipedia for episode descriptions]. Gar, I wanna buy the DVD of the 3rd season. Yung first set, this Sep 2010 narelease. Eh yung second set ng 3rd season sa Nov 30 pa irerelease. *sigh* Tapusin ko muna season 2. Hehehe.

I wanna try those derwent color pencils. But they're freakin' expensive.

---

School! School is... okay. :D I LOVE P.E. :P Kanina, we ran 50m. I got 8.9 for the first try, and 8.8 for the second one. I reckon I would've gone faster if I wore soccer shoes. Why? The oval was so damn grassy and I kept slipping on my second try. F.ing long grass.

*sigh* Parang nawawalan na ko ng motivation na maglaro ng football. Why? Because I feel like my skills are getting rusty, since it's been... 7 months since I last played. SHT. :| I really wanna play, but... :| Ah well. Sana talaga makapagfutbol na ko next years. Amfness. Kung hindi, siguro sali na lang ako sa ibang sport? Siguro netball or basketball, but I don't really like those sports. Track and meet isn't available at school. Pfff. Geez. Sport programs at my school don't have enough money. :\

Speaking of school, I almost got into Thomas Carr College. Hindi pala 1 year ang waiting list. Issched daw ang interview, tapos pag pumasa ako sa interview, pasok agad. Pero hindi muna. Pag year 11 na lang ako.

----

END.

0 comments: