The muscles at the back of my thighs are sore. Why? Well, here's what happened.
Last Friday:
We had P.E. as our last subject. We did the beep test and the other fitness tests. After school, we went swimming. I kept on practicing meh strokes. So I almost got no rest. Then we ate outside.
Saturday:
We went to Dayane's house for the Christmas party practice. Which meant that I didn't get that much rest again. 12am kami nakauwi.
Sunday:
Went to St James for another practice. Had not that much to do. I wanted to lie down, but it wasn't the place for lying down.
Monday:
We had P.E. for first period. Did 50 metre run twice [required na twice]. Did the beep test again (I wasn't supposed to, but since I was hyped from all that running, I decided to do it.)
I am SO sore. I seriously need exercise, nababawasan na ata stamina ko eh. :I
---
Not in the mood to draw anything. O: Or rather, I have NO idea what to draw.
---
Not much happening, really.
===
If We Ever Meet Again - Timbaland ft. Katy Perry
What is somebody like you doin' in a place like this?
Say did you come alone or did you bring all your friends?
Say whats your name? What you drinking?
I think I know what are you thinking
Baby whats your sign,
tell me yours and I'll tell you mine
Say What is someone like you doin' in a place like this?
I'll never be the same
If we ever meet again
Won't let you get away
If we ever meet again
This freefall, oh, got me so, oh
kiss me all night,
don't ever let me go
I'll never be the same
if we ever meet again
Do you come here much?
I swear I've seen your face before
You don't see me blush
but I cant help to want you more, more
Baby tell me whats your story?
I ain't shy, don't you worry
I'm flirting with my eyes
I wanna leave with you tonight
do you come here much?
I've gotta see your face some more
(some more cause baby I..)
I'll never be the same
If we ever meet again
Won't let you get away
If we ever meet again
This free fall, oh got me so, oh
kiss me all night,
don't ever let me go
Ill never be the same
if we ever meet again
If we ever meet again,
I'll have so much more to say
(Say if we ever meet again)
If we ever meet again, again
I wont let you go away
(Say if we ever meet again)
If we ever, ever meet again
I'll have so much more to say
(Say if we ever meet again)
If we ever, ever meet again
I wont let you go away!
I'll never be the same
If we ever meet again
Won't let you get away
If we ever meet again
This free fall, oh got me so oh
kiss me all night,
don't ever let me go
Ill never be the same
if we ever meet again
I'll never be the same
If we ever meet again
Won't let you get away
If we ever meet again
This free fall, oh got me so, oh
kiss me all night,
don't ever let me go
Ill never be the same
if we ever meet again
Love this song. ♥
----
Oh yeah kanina, sa classroom, may bird na nakapasok. Lumilipad lipad, tapos it headed straight for the glass window near the ceiling and BANG! it hit it and fell down on the basket on the table. D: When Brea got it, it was still breathing. Nung nilabas, ewan ko. Basta, some guy took it near to a tree to see if lilipad pa. Sabi kasi nila, a lot of birds stun themselves like that. I hope that bird isn't dead D:
---
END.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Soooooooore! DX
Posted by CJ at 3:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment