THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 25, 2010

CBF STUDYING, HAHA! (LOLOLOLOLOL)



OMG OMG OMG THOSE KOH-I-NOOR WATERCOLORS ARE AWESOOOOOOOME (they have them at school 8D )

8D The whole painting was made with those watercolors except for the skin. I used my own watercolors for the skin because I wasn't sure about the skin color in the palette. So I did it at home. OMG LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE 8O

(Bwahahahaha my Kanji fails)

----

I bought Mont Marte watercolor pencils today for $9.99! The usual price is like $21.99, then nagsale tapos binili ko XP YAAAAY! 8D

Sadly, I can't use them this summer, kasi we're goin' on holidays, and I can't take them for some reason >8I

anyway, imma try to use them later (tatakas ko, pinapatulog na ko eh =)) :P )

---

May nakakakwentuhan ako kanina sa fb. Dami daw tournamnent ng cdbs futbol players. Galing eh, kung kailan talaga ako umalis =)) =(((((((((((((((((((((((((

FK miss ko na talaga futbol ):


Sana makapagfutbol na ko next yeaaaaar >_<

---

LOL, I cbf stuyding seriously. Basahin ko n lng yung buo kong notebook, medyo marami naman ang nakasulat eh =))

---

END.

0 comments: