
Free-IQTest.net - IQ Test
Last time I took an IQ test (which I think was on fb) I got 117. Lol, major improvement. XD
======
Exams are next week. I was studying earlier for humanities but got distracted, so now here I am typing whatever I want to type XD
I don't have much to update about. Oh wait, I do have some things I want to say.
----
Nung naglalaro kami ng hockey nung isang session ng PE... I was staring at him :)) Siya yung keeper nung team namin at that time. So, nung siya na yung magbibigay ng bola(kinda like a goal kick in soccer)... yun, I was staring at him. Nangyari kasi, yun, na sa kanya na. So Iwwhack na niya with the hockey stick. Hindi ko napansin na nagawa na niya pala, kaya andun ako, naghihintay ng bola (tas wala rin palang dadating) =))))) (buti na lang walang nakatingin sa kin. kahiya =)))))))))))))))))))) ) damn, his face was SO distracting! XD
----
I got a letter from Werribee Mercy Hospital. It basically said TY for applying for work exp at the place, and that I will know the results by New Year O_O. Err, that's gonna be a problem...
ACK, kailan kaya mababalik sa kin yung form ko? >_<
----
Meeh Thai friend wants me to draw her. I was planning to make it clean and color it in, but since I have to study for the exams, I'll just give her a sketch ;_;
Speaking of sketches, I have some deviations that I want to upload. But for some reason, I cbf doing it. But I HAVE to do it before meh holidays! ;_;
Errk. I think I'll do it tom. But I have to study tomorrow and on Friday(if I can), because I'm gonna go to a party on Saturday and Sunday. I can cram on that Saturday, though(like, very fast rev, so I have to study everything this wed, thurs and fri). I'm not so sure about Sunday.
I hope my sketch won't take long ._.
---
MARKERS! I luv meh markers, but the lightest color flesh color(which is like, peach parfait) is like E94 sa copic markers... dark, and pinkish O.O And it's Salmon something sa Prismacolor markers. I won't throw my markers away (DUH), I just need promarkers. Together, those markers shall create something beautiful!(If I manage to draw something beautiful -w-)
Hahaha. XD
---
END.
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Distractions
Posted by CJ at 7:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment