THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 22, 2010

Hilarious

Earlier, Jan told me what someone (whom I know) thought of me. That someone's a guy, k? Anyway, she told me that they were telling stories and oddly, I was in their topic (lol)

He told her that I walked like a guy. Haha! I've been told that already by our former maid. LOL. She(the kasambahay) told me that I walked like my dad (haha). Yeah. So the guy's like, "Her ass doesn't move when she walks."


WTF =)))))))))))))))))))))))

I'm fine walking without my ass moving, thank you. =)))))))))))))))))))))))

Er... does that mean he's been looking girls' asses? F-cken eeew ಠ_ಠ

Hahahahhaahahaha. EEEEW. ಠ_ಠ Funny but creepy XP

====

IDK if I blogged about our "reverse the rules day" in your school ( I think I did.) In case I didn't, it's the day where teachers are supposed to wear uniform(boy or girl) and students can wear casual clothes. Anyway, here's what our homeroom/english teacher looked like during that day.



Tights on men. Hehe. What's even funnier is that... He had a red heart drawn on his knee. See that hole on his stockings? That's where it is XP

Hehehehehehehe.

----

About this guy that I told you about (the one earlier in this post), he keeps on 'harassing' my friend. I mean, they only met like, last Thursday. So here's what happened:

Guy meets meh friend. He is attracted her(O_O). So that was on Thursday. It's the same day as the Year 10 formal. So like, the guy goes to the formal and gets a girlfriend there. WTF.

Tsk tsk tsk.

Guys *rolls eyes*

----

So like, I blogged about Jan inviting me to her bday party next year, right? She told me we were supposed to wear a DRESS that's PINK (or you can have a black dress or something then wear a pink accesory). THOSE ARE THE TWO THINGS I HATE. PINK. AND DRESSES! ;_; But yeah, if my mom allows me to go to the party, I'm gonna have a pink dress for the year 10 formal. If not, I'll get to choose the color of my dress >:P

But... but! I also wanna go to the party(even though we're all required to wear a PINK DRESS *shivers at thought*). For crying out loud, it's her 18th! I CAN'T NOT GO!

Haha yeah... ranty.

---

Oooh, ooh, I GOT THOSE BIC MARK-IT MARKERS. LIKE ZOMG WTF THEY'RE AWESOME!!!!! Sadly I only bought the 8pack(since I can't find the 36 pack one). I want to buy the 36 pack one, but nah, I'm planning to buy those Letraset Promarkers (or mangamarkers something), which are better than BIC markers XP

YAAAAAY~

---

END.

0 comments: