THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 19, 2010

Markers and others

I'm planning to buy BIC markers this weekend. I hope they're good markers. If notm I'll try to buy those promarkers. I searched dA, saw the art with promarkers and it was AWESOME. I think I should buy that one instead of BIC markers, as I don't see a lot of art that's colored with BIC markers. But yeah, I guess I should try it too.

I finally found a local art shop (yes, it's just an ART shop. It doesn't include anything else (I think), just art materials >83) They have this really good brand called Koh-i-noor. I've seen some amazing artists on dA use them. WANT ;A;

Yeah. Umiitim na naman ako. Ang tindi ng araw. Ilang minuto lang ako nakatayo, umitim ako ಠ_ಠ fken aussie sun is annoying.

----

On this day, God wants you to know
... that most important decisions are not to be made with the mind; they are to be made with the heart. So when you have an important decision to make, check in with how you feel, not how you think.

==

Art dumping time. It's been a while since I've updated you guys(if you exist) with my crapworks. XD (me calls them crap, because they're CRAP! duuuurrrr)











I don't even know why I post this crap.
----


We went to the pool today. I decided not to do 1000 metres, because I was tired from playing hockey at P.E. today. Dam, our game sucked. And hockey is annoying. It hurt my left wrist. (Kinda)

----

My friend Jen told me that she's inviting me to her 18th bday party (she's 16 this year, so I have to wait for 2 years) I hope my mom allows me. Y'all know how paranoid my mom is. She won't even let me sleep over my friend's house (and that friend of mine is a girl! WTF is her problem :\) I told Jen that I might not be able to come because of my mom. I told her what my mom was like and she said something along the lines of "OMG, I cannot live with your parents if I was their child!" Haha. Funny. Even I can stand it. Fck.

----

Christmas is so neaaaar :D

--

Do you guys remember me telling you about me c-walking? Well, I give up. Why? Because I couldn't be f-cked practicing and making a vid(as requested by rap). And besides, it's a waste of time (no offense to anyone who cwalks). I have chores and art to do(and improve on). I really can't be bothered doing it outside. It's F-CKING cold. Magjacket? Mabigat. TSK. So yeah. Anyway, it's not a major interest (only a minor one), and if I do it, I don't think it would lead me anywhere.

--

I freakin' wanna join a sports team next year. I'm so desperate that I'll do anything (even basketball/netball, or maybe even hockey! :O ). *sigh* But of course, soccer ang pinakafavorite ko. Sanay kasi ako na legs and ginagamit eh (since I've gone through ballet and Taekwondo). Hmmm, I wonder if I should do Taekwondo again? O:

--

I gave my acrylic paints to my sister. I like using them, I just can't find the time (surprisingly I still find time to do watercolors). They're too messy and they're annoying to clean up (especially the palette. The paint sticks to it.)

---

Our camera is broken. Now I can't take pictures with it D: But my mom has a 5 megapixel camera in her phone, so I think it should be okay (but I couldn't take it anywhere without her. andun yung sim card niya eh. and contacts, messages, etc. at bago rin kasi eh. haha. )

--

Exams are next next week (Nov 29-Dec 2) This is how they'll do it: 1 exam for periods 1-2, then the rest of the day, normal classes(awesome, aye? ;) ) We have 4 exams, so yeah, 4 days. But as for me, I'm taking them from Nov 29-30. I'm doing 2 exams a day. Why? Because I be goin' on holidays :D <-LOL at grammar, I like using it XD

--

Yeah, I guess that's it for now. I'll be updating as soon as I feel like it (since no one reads this anyway) Ah well.

----

END.

0 comments: