Sick:
I got sick yesterday. I had tummy aches, headaches and fever. I put kool-aid on my forehead, slept early, took biogesic. ate not so much... woke up at probs 4 am in the morning, tried to sleep, didn't work, went downstairs with my grandma at around 5, took another biogesic tablet, ate some cereal, went back to bed, woke up at 11am feeling A LOT better :D Now it's been 12 hours since I woke up... I should probably go to sleep right after I blog, baka kasi mabinat ako. Grabe weird, naiinitan ako, kahit katabi ko na yung bintana (tas mahangin pa :\)
Injured:[Warning: GROSS CONTENT AHEAD (well, not gross for me, but what I'll be describing maybe gross to other people)]
Two nights ago(I think), may ginagawa yung kasambahay namin, eh andyan na sa gate yung car, so ako yung inutusang magbukas. Binuksan ko. Nung sinara ko yung gate, naglag(haha) yung left foot ko, naiwan, naipit sa ilalim ng gate. OUCH. Grabe. Nagkapasa, and nagkasugat somewhere between my achilles' tendon and heel. So I've been limping for the past 2 days.
Insulted:
Medyo matagal na toh eh, ngayon ko lang naalala iblog. Yung CD ko ng Phantom of the Opera, pinahiram ko kay Anje. Tapos binalik niya sa akin nung pumunta kaming festi. Eh yun, nilagay ko sa bag ko. Tapos nung nilabas ko at the end of the day, nagkagasgas.
o <-- yung gasgas, ganyan yung shape,tapos paikot sa inner part ng CD. Haha. Kainsulto yung gasgas eh.
---
New Year's resolution for 2011! Ngayon ko na gawin, baka makalimutan ko pa.
1. Try EVERY SINGLE THING para makapaglaro ng futbol.
2. If that doesn't work.. move on to another sport? (NOOOO! D: maybe swimming...? )
3. Draw and bettter O:
4. Get MapleStory to work on this Laptop (I HATE YOU VISTA) OR get a laptop or comp with WINDOWS XP as the OS? Pero sabi ni Jeff puro mga netbook na lang daw yung ganun eh :\
5. Solve the Professor Cube properly ( I solved it nung ginulo ko... the second time around, hindi na. I need to study for it :I )
6. Get a dress that would fit me for the formal this year.
7. Get in shape for the formal (another reason why I REALLY need to do sports this year :\)
8. GET AND SLR THIS YEAR! (My dad said we're gonna get one na, ewan ko lng kung kailan, sana this year :D)
9. OMG, I'm gonna have my sweet 16 this year! Nah I don't believe in that, I think it's just a normal birthday, so.... IDK O_O
10. Get my Learner's Permit? IDK, I'm too lazy to try and drive.
11. Get my 3rd job advancement in MS this year :| ( yeah, my highest level char was level 69, I had around 90% exp, and you're required to be level 70 to do the 3rd job advancement. DAAAAAMN.) Oh btw, I'm level 52 na, and I've been playing for less than a month XD It's definitely easier to level up now than before.
12. Get those letraset promarkers there(OMG WAANT. RAGE. But the shop is in the city. RAAAR.)
13. Visit the local art shop there. (MUST. ERRRGH.)
14. Get a social life there :I (ugh, my social life wasn't that much this year, it was good, but it wasn't that much)
15. Get a new flute, I guess O: Or keyboard XD
16. Visit more places. 83
17. Be nicer.
18. Read the WHOLE series of Harry Potter books? O_O
===
Ewan ko, yan na ata lahat. After I post this, I will be checking my old new year's resolution list here in my blog then go to sleep. Good night people :-h
----
END.
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Sick, Injured, Insulted. + New Year's Resolution
Posted by CJ at 1:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment