I spent the past few days at Dianne's house playing Kirby's Epic Yarn on the Wii. After we finished it, we started playing Super Smash Bros. BRAWL. 'twas awesome.
We went to my cousin's house to celebrate Christmas and stayed overnight. We watched 3 movies. It was fun.
I wanna go back to my cousin's house. It keeps me away from the comp (or not, sobrang daming com shop dun eh XD). At nakakagala ako with my cousins. Yay.
---
I am SOOO LAZY. I can't blog properly anymore. I am currently downloading MapleStory here on the laptop, because when we go back home to Aus, I can't play Maple on my bro's comp anymore. Because he isn't going with us 'til he graduates.
*sigh* MapleStory and Windows Vista are incompatible. It still works, but it has lots of problems. This laptop that I'm using right now is Vista, and my bro's comp is XP. RAAAEEEG. (lol)
*Sigh* I have nothing to do right now, except watch TV and play Maplestory (like, during the night, because that's when I usually play.). Naman, Dianne's in Cebu kasi. :<
Hmm.. I wonder kung makakasali pa ko sa futbol training sa CDBS? Baka di ako payagan ni sister eh. Oh well.
----
I shall be posting pictures from Regina's tumblr (found the link in Angel's blog XD)
===
Ang galing. XDDDD
Oh well. :P
I never thought of this. XDDDDD
asteeeeeeg =))
XD
----
END.
Monday, December 27, 2010
Yay. Merry Christmas everyone.
Posted by CJ at 3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment