THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

200th post



I wanna wear this... but I don't have those boots. I have everything else, though ;)

Yes, we have a PELLET gun like that. Not a real gun. LOL. Ako nga nagpabili niyan eh =)) Tagal na yan =)) Ang meron lang kasi na pellet gun namin dati, yung maliit lang, kaya boring. So nung nakita ko yan, sabi ko... "Pa, bilhin natin yan!" Eh di yun, binili =)) (spoiled?! Haha hindi rin di ko naman nakukuha LAHAT ng gusto ko eh =))) )

---

I've got 3 more years in highschool... this year, we start on Feb 4(Friday!), have a 3 day weekend(we skip Monday, lol) and resume on Tuesday. If I wasn't on vacation here, it would've been a pretty crap schedule, but since I'm probably going to arrive there on the 7th (which is MONDAY), sched's pretty good (:

=

IDK what course to take... I want have a job that has a good pay(enough to support a family, just in case) and leave me some free time for my art. I'm not that good at art now, but I'll improve (eventually). Art isn't something I wanna give up. Nabasa ko yung isang post ng isang user sa deviantart na winawatch ko. May parang ganyan siya na dilemma rin. Ang problema, nasa 3rd college na siya, so... iba kami o-o

I plan on taking Vet Medicine... Kasi I think it has good pay, and it would leave me time for art ^_^ And I like animals naman eh :D

Kung magiging doctor ako... gusto ko maging neurologist. The brain is a very fascinating subject. So many mysteries. Pero, kung ganun, matagal sa college, at baka wala na kong oras para magpaint and stuffs. The upside is though, I get a high paying job XQ


IDK what I want to be... I think being an architect is out of the question. But you never know. Kung yun yung kukunin ko, decent naman ata yung pay, kaso ang demand yung problema....pero dun nakakdrawing ako =))

Ugh...good thing I'm taking VCE Biology this year. Just in case maging vet or neurologist ako XD But I have to LISTEN THIS TIME. I didn't pay much attention to bio when I was in 2nd year (because it was...easy and boring, but hard at the same time O_o)

===

kung wala akong mahanap na job pag kinuha ko yung isa sa mga courses na yun... I'll be a housewife! LOL JK I want a career ;) may unemployment pay naman.. but that wouldn't be enough :\ Ayoko maging dependent masyado sa government allowances.. pano kung nawala yun? Haha =)) Parang Pilipinas rin, pahirapan kumuha ng pera =))

---

My career:

My heart screams: NEUROLOGIST! But you must also have time for ART!

My brain says: ARCHITECT! Magddrawing ka nun buong araw! or VET MED! BAKA MAY ORAS KA PA MAG ART!

Uwaaaaaaaaa! IDK QnQ

I have 3 years to think about this (hooray for moving to a country with 12 years of basic education XD) Eh 2 countries lang naman ang hindi hanggang year 12 eh (phils included)

-

Should I follow my brain... or my heart? QnQ

=======================================================

I'm currently reading this manga: ES - Eternal Sabbath. I find it awesome. XD Tapos 8 volumes lang (laaaaa! XD) I really don't like mangas that have lots of volumes... problema kasing bilhin.. hindi nakukumpleto... :\

AND AND! Yung Eternal Sabbath sa mga national book stores ay mga below P395(the usual manga price) YEAAAAH. Tipid. =)) Kasi gusto ko rin bilhin yung ibang Nodame Cantabile na manga (I only have Volume 1! Nabasa ko na yung volume 2 sa school[meron sa Japanese room XD], so I don't think I need that now.)

==

Currently researching about my careers. And I also have to eat breakfast now. See ya later.

---

END.

0 comments: