THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 31, 2011

Fun :D

First day of foundation day:

Went to horror booth first XD Then watched the intraschool band and dance contest. Sayang di nanalo yung New Era! Di bale, they still have another year to compete naman :D Afer that, we just went around the school XD After 4pm, I went home to get ready then watched a movie in Festi with Dianne and her parents. We watched season of the with. Can't say it was a good movie. It wasn't that bad either... boring yung movie. LOL. Not COMPLETELY, though. But before that, we ate in Teriyaki Boy. Masarap pala dun :D

Second day of foundation day:

Nakarating ako and napanuod lang yung sayaw ng 3rd year nung patapos na sila. Saktong paglabas ko sa field.. "Cuz baby tonight, DJ got us falling in love again" LOL. Anyway, nalate ako dahil sa kuya ko. Naligo pa bago ako ihatid. Eh di yun -_-And then.... I went looking for them. Tapos Dianne had to go home so me and Djy waited. The day was pretty fun. I got to try out Anje and Jov's SLR cameras. AWESOME :D I WANT. :D Then I tried ANPANMAN... FUN! grabe, nawork out yung thighs ko sa kakatalon. Kailan ko talaga mag exercise =)) Then I went home to get ready for fnight. I had to walk to school again... gosh. I started walking at around 4.3pm, arrived at around 4:40pm. By 5, naghahanda pa lang yung ESC. So much for getting there early :| 6pm ata nagsimula. Haha. Pumila ako dun sa highschool na pila. Ang GULO kasi. Hindi nila sinabi kung san. Yun pala, sa left dapat ako pumila. Dun yung mga guests eh =)) Buti na lang, pinapasok ako. Ayoko nga pumila =)) So here comes the registration. Pumunta ako dun sa outsiders line. Medyo sumingit ako. MEDYO lang. XD Then I wrote my name, and my school... kainis eh, odd one out ako. Hindi kilala yung school dito =)) ARGH. Kailangan kasi ata eh ;_; Went in, waited for Jov and Celine. When we met them, hintayin daw si Djy. Then we saw her XD We sing, we dance, we steal things. No, we didn't steal things. Trip ko lang yan sabihin XD <-Hyper -_-
I don't wanna go into much detail anymore. TOO LAZY.

===

Okay. Sinave ko yan kasi patulog na ko eh. Tapos ngayon ko lang itinuloy. LOL. kaya di ko matuloy yung sinasabi ko. wahahha =))

Thank God my mom and my sister are safe. ;_; swerte't di ako sumama...

===

Just found out that Hatsune Miku is awesome. I watched one of her live concerts. Cool. Ngayon ko lang naappreciate :))

---

END.

0 comments: