THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I need a break... from the laptop.

For the past two days I've been in front of the laptop, torturing myself. Right now my eyes, upper back and right hand hurt. You see, I've been trying this thing you call "digital painting"(lol jk I'm not that old). It's fun, but the bad thing 'bout it is that I can get carpal tunnel syndrome if I keep drawing and painting on GIMP with a mouse. I can also get blurry eyes and a bad back. Another bad thing about digital painting is it takes SOOOO LOOONG. And being in front of the computer too long can be damaging to your health.

AACK. Here's my crapwork:



So yeah... this is one of my laaaame attempts to draw in GIMP. Seriously, look at her. LOOK AT HEEEEER! lol

This thing took me about 12-13 hours.. about 6 hours of sitting in front of the laptop for two days... last night my ass hurt because of that... even though the chair was soft. I guess it helped, but it still hurt like hell.

BTW, I used a reference for this. Click the pic to link back to my dA page. The reference link is there.

This night though, it doesn't hurt, because I took a few breaks(yay!). Yesterday I didn't O_o My now meh back hurts. D:

(Whoops, I forgot to watermark. I watermark because it's fuuun :D And not usually because someone my steal it (HAH! As if someone would be interested in my work. lol))

====

It's supposed to be my turn on the comp today. But I told my sister na siya na lang, because I really, really, really need to take a break from the laptop. The comp downstairs is okay, kasi maplestory yung ginagawa. LOLOLOL.

---

See what the comp can do to me? I'm tired, hungry, and hurting. I need to go and eat now. Or maybe stay for a little longer.

---

END.

0 comments: