Hello people. We went to Festi today. We watched Dalaw (for the second time... para sa kin. Sila first time :P). I bought this rubik's cube that's shaped like a pyramid. IDK what you call it. It's fun to try and solve. SO CONFUSING XD
Oh wait, alam ko na yung name nung puzzle na nakuha ko. PYRAMINX! wooo :D
I shall probably go and search the solution in google now. Bye! Or not. Ewan, I might edit this blog post and update more pag feel ko na XD
==
EDIT.
HOLY F-CK THAT'S SOME SH-T. Found it in my FB. It was in my news feed, to be exact. She's one of my Year 9 classmates. When I saw this, I just stared and shat brix. XD O:
--
END.
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Still Jan. 1 XD
Posted by CJ at 12:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment