THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I FINALLY WENT TO THE LOCAL ART STORE AND...

I FOUND COPIC MARKERS AND PROMARKERS :AILF>KLASDNF:IOS:FHJSZODFHL:ASH"OSE:LFI:XKCB:SDKLJKF:OSJD"LIAZSL:JF:LDHfj

It's like, $12 per marker (copic). Promarkers are $6 a marker, half price. I tried the copic markers and it was AWESOME 8D 'specially the copic sketch, because that one had the brush tip. The normal copic markers had those normal hard nibs. OH WELL. Anyway, I think I can use it with other alcohol based markers (my BIC markers). I just hope it won't mark the nibs of other pens. I was looking for the colorless blender but didn't find one, so I asked the shopkeeper. Magoorder daw sila, so by next week andun na. ZOMFG 8DDDD So yeah, we're coming back next week.

ALSO! I FOUND THOSE WINSOR&NEWTON watercolor paints! Along with acrylic and oils na brand na yun XD DIF:SLDHF"SIDF"OSDJF"SD"F:SDJF:LKSJD:FLKJSDLJF I'M SO HYPER BECAUSE OF THIS

:DASIFL?KSDNF:OHE"FUHAS:DKLF"PIDAH "SDPAJF UOHD"O HASD"FPIHF"PIEHF

AND I FOUND MASKING FLUID TOO ASDKLFN:SDJLF:SLKFHD:SKDFH:SIHF But I don't think I'd be using it so I won't buy it anymore :I

SO YESSS. NEXT WEEK I SHALL BUY MARKERS! Hindi lahat syempre. Yung kailangan ko lang XD OH HELL YEAH!

No, I won't buy the watercolors. I'll finish my watercolors first before I buy those. Hehehehe.

---

END.

0 comments: