
The colors are so... o-o. Heeheehee. Volume 5 cover of Eternal Sabbath. I'm just gonna continue to read the manga online. I didn't see NBS sell volumes 6-8 of this manga. :I
=
I borrowed a copy of YuGiOh! Millennium world Volume 7(I think I've blogged about this. Oh well cbf checking) and did the front cover with pastel pencils and a bit of soft pastel (it's the same thing anyway >_>). I like how it turned out. Not as I expected, but oh well. XD
=
And finally.. Miku Hatsune!
HAHAHAHA LOOK AT HER I SUNBURNED HER HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Those not-as-popular-as-copics-or-promarkers brand of markers called BIC markers are actually good. The color lay out is smooth... when you're consistent with your strokes and if you go over them. The only thing I don't like about these markers are their limited color range. I mean, the set I got was called the "pastel color set", meaning colors are supposed to be soft and not intense. Haha. I mean look at her skin. It's 'Peach Parfait', it's supposed to be one of their lightest colors, and I burned it. Peach Parfait= Copic E24.
But other than that, I like these markers.
So yeah, this was a marker test. I've only been playing around with it before, and hadn't really tested it. So yeah, this was the actual test. Also, excuse my drawing of Miku, as I'm not really a big fan of her and I only tried to draw her from memory. I couldn't be stuffed using a reference, since I was only testing my markers. But anyway...
Speaking of markers, I think I'll just buy the skin colors of copic + the colorless blender and the rest of my markers might be promarkers(and those BIC markers I have right now). And I'm gonna get the copic sketch, not the just copic markers. It's too expensive, and I don't have a part time job, and don't plan on getting one either. I just don't see the point of wasting my time working at some fast food chain with low pay. Heehee. I might get a part time job when I'm in college though, but that depends.. if I get a job, I may not have time to draw because of uni. *sigh* IDK what I want to be. A nurse?... IDK. O: A neurologist? IDK either. o-o
So yeah.. that's it. It's like, 11.30pm, and I still wanna read the books I borrowed from the library and the school library.
Currently reading William Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream in manga form. The plain script is too BORING. And I can't live without pictures XD
--
END.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
I dump youse people with drawings.
Posted by CJ at 11:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment