Last year when we were in Year 9, they told us that we should choose subjects that we would enjoy. I wanna choose all art subjects next year for Year 11(except Bio. And English is compulsory, so... ), but I'd ruin my future if I do that XD So yeah, I'm gonna finish biology next year. Oh wait, before that, let me talk about what I wanna be.
I DON'T KNOW. I can't decide ;_;
What I want to be(I think):
1. A scientist (er.. that probably involves being a general physician, a neurologist, and biology. I THINK. I don't think nurses would count... but it's a course that I may take. Ah basta, nasa hospital/lab siguro :)) Ay ayun pa, medical technician!)
2. An... artist? (A freelance artist[A.K.A., TAMBAY SA BAHAY!], an interior designer, an architect, or a graphic designer?)
...
So.. I've categorized things I wanna do to make it easier. Let's see:
If I become a 'scientist', I'd earn lots of moneeeeeey. And I THINK I'll enjoy meh job. But then I might have to work long hours.
If I become an 'artist', I'm probably sure that I'll enjoy every minute(well, not really) of my job, and I'd PROBABLY work less hours, but then I earn less money (raaaage! D: )
===
So yeah... do I choose my subjects out of want or out of need? waaah. ;_; I think I heard that you have to do some VCE subjects as a pre-requisite for some courses in uni. Problem is I don't know WHAT ;_;
My... umm.. head or my heart?
---
Oh well. I think I should go see our careers teacher. But he's kinda intimidating. Heehee. Di bale, tanungin ko na rin siya bukas, kasi pupunta rin naman ako bukas regarding meh work experience :@
Sana matanggap ako! Kaasar mag hanap ng employer eh!
---
END.
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Posted by CJ at 11:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment