We had our volleyball game today at that place where my parents used to play badminton. Us intermediate girls played against Hoppers Crossing Secondary and Suzanne Cory HS. Our game against HC sucked(because it was the first game, and we were still warming up. My serves sucked, because I actually forgot how I worked with serves. Anyway, that changed when the game against HC was almost over. I finally remembered how I should do it XD But then we lost. Oh well. Then after that, we went against SC. Man, our game with them was easy. Really easy. During that game, all my serves were good and all of them went in.
So yeah, after this volleyball experience, I learned some things:
1)I finally know how to set the ball (but it hurt my forearms. I think it got stretched. O.o)
2) Soccer is still a lot better than volleyball.(playing vball made me miss fball even moar ;__;)
3) Never forget to warm up and stretch before the game, even if it means doing it by yourself(para kasing hindi uso yung pagstretch dito XD ewan ko sa mga teacher, d kme inuutusan mag warm up o cool down o_o sakit 2loy ng left calf ko >_<)
=
I'm here in KFC waiting for our take away order. hooray for phone on the internet! xD)
oMg liek finally our order's done! After 20 mins ¤,¤
--
END.
Friday, February 25, 2011
Volleyball
Posted by CJ at 9:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment