THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 18, 2011

Scraped Knees

I can see why volleyball players need those kneepads. The ball was almost to the ground and I dive in without thinking and scraped my knees, but I saved the ball. OW. ;_;

The game is next Friday... Akala ko talaga yung volleyball na 'to yung may training buong year. Hindi pala. So now I have to find a volleyball club out of school. Na mura. The only reason why I can't join soccer is because of money.. and transpo T_T what more kung volleyball (sa transpo), eh wala nga akong mahanap na malapit? ;_;

--

The person I was talking about earlier in my last post got his haircut. When I came to school I was like, nasan na kaya yun then I saw him... SHORT HAIR. Ang weird tingnan. Sanay kasi ako na... mahaba hair niya ((((B

--

ZOMFG WE HAVE A SAC ON TUESDAY :FKSDKLJF:JSHF:KLH:FKJSD:FLKJS:LDFJ:SLKFJ:LSKDFJ

---

END.

0 comments: