THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 28, 2011

CB

After you read this the phone will ring...


*


**


***


****


*****


******


*******


********


*********


**********


***********


************


*************


**************


*************


************


***********


**********


*********


********


*******


******


*****


***


**


*


**


***


****


*****


******


*******


********


*********


**********


***********


************


*************


**************


*************


************


***********


**********


*********


********


*******


******


*****


***


**


*


**


***


****


*****


******


*******


********


*********


**********


***********


************


*************


**************


*************


************


***********


**********


*********


********


*******


******


*****


***


**


*


**


***


****


*****


******


*******


********


*********


**********


***********


************


*************


**************


*************


************


***********


**********


*********


********


*******


******


*****


***


**


*

....and there will be nobody there.

Problem?

=

I'm trying to read this manga called "Full Moon wo Sagashite". I hate it. Well, it's the drawing I hate. And the story... I've already read it XD <-spoiled

Anyway, I gave up reading. LOLOLOLOL

I'll just continue on with Yu Gi Oh~

LOL

---

END.

0 comments: