Oh dear me. I FINISHED IT! Mona Rabbid! YAY!
So yeah, meh latest 'proper work'. XD The succeeding images are just sketches, and are not available in devianArt (parang binebenta lang eh :)) ). They are only available on FB, in my album. And here, in blogspot XD
-
A dress I drew in class. Colored it at home. One of meh friends told me it looked like Cinderella ![]()
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Since I was reading so much Yu Gi Oh mangas, I decided to draw one of the characters. Actually, I wasn't really planning it. What happened yesterday was I finished my chores early, so I read my manga. I finished about 4 or 5 of them in 3 hours T_T Now I only have one left to read. I hope it lasts 'til Friday ;A;. So I saved the last one and tried drawing. I wasn't really trying to draw anyone. Just a human face. For practice. I wanted to draw a girl. But it looked like a guy. So I sketched and erased. Sketched and erased again. But I couldn't do it, so I decided to use one of the Yu Gi Oh characters as 'reference'. GEEZ, THEM AND THEIR IMPOSSIBLE HAIR DB Anzu's hair was the easiest to draw. Well, kinda. Not really XD SO this is the end product. A girl that looks like Gum Jan Di from the Korean drama show Boys Over Flowers D8
Btw, this is Anzu from the anime: 
OMG IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE HER THAT MUCH xD
Impossible hair is impossible DB
----------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a sketch I did when I finished all the work in math class. YAY THE TEACHER DIDN'T GIVE ME EXRTA WORK SO I DREW THIS CB
---
END.
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Sketch dump
Posted by CJ at 4:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment