THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dark Matter

I got my very first taste of astronomy at the last part of my first year in high school. It was just amazing. I know, I've posted stuffs about it here. Anyway, I've been thinking about working as a physicist, or an astrophysicist. Now where did I get that idea? Well, for as long as I now, I've been fascinated by the stars, the moon, the planets, the celestial bodies out there. I mean, c'mon, it's quite obvious from my blog and deviantart name: CelestialDarkMatter.

My friend and I were talking about what we wanted to be. She told me that she wanted to be an astrophysicist. I know, nagmumukha akong gaya gaya. I never really thought about being a... serious scientist. I mean, they're just making discoveries about different things... like antimatter. And this so called dark matter, which they say holds the universe together and makes up 90% of it, but no one has ever proven that it exists(I think). But yeah, I just thought about how much there is in the universe and the things out there. So I'm also considering to work somewhere in the field of astronomy. But IDK. It's very interesting, and there are so many things to find out (extra dimensions, not just 3D and time that we perceive)

So yeah... I MIGHT consider being a physicist. But not an astrophysicist siguro, because NASA is faaar... in the USA. >_>

Here's a website about space (CLICK)

Oh gosh... *c* What should I beee? @_@

Let's see, I get to choose 6 VCE subjects next year... so let's see.. besides English which is compulsory and biology that I have to finish next year(yay!), I might take physics :D IDK but maybe I should take chemistry too(because I'm considering being an immunologist as well)? And the other two subjects could be an art subject then Phys Ed :D

I know there are other subjects that I can choose from, but that's all I could think of now. Ah well.

---

Speaking of time, I'm reading this book called "The Mystery of TIME" by John Langone. It's a very interesting book. From what I've read so far, it's about time(duh), the way philosophers and physicists perceived it and stuff. I only started it today, so yun pa lang yung nababasa ko. Basta.

Metaphysics! Lol.

---

END.

0 comments: