Downloading music is stealing. I know. I've stopped a long time ago. I'm supposed to go to confession tomorrow, but I just asked a classmate of mine to dload a movie earlier during english class. So... I don't think I should go to confession YET.
MY CONSCIENCE IS KILLING ME ASLKF:SLDJF:LKSJDF
---
Me and Kelly have a lot more in common that I thought. She may be in a diff religion(yes, we talked about religion. A bad subject to talk about 'specially kung iba sa kausap mo), but that's alright. She's into drawing like me :DDDDDDD YAY
---
Natural Philosophy
That was what SCIENCE was called before. Well, that's what my biology teacher said anyway. Awesome. Philosophy was such an always interesting subject for me. No wonder I like science! And other forms of philosophy. LOL
-
I started playing Gaia... lol
Wala lang.
---
END.
Friday, March 4, 2011
OH MY GO- MY CONSCIENCE IS KILLING ME
Posted by CJ at 11:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment