During 3d art class, we had a sub, and we couldn't paint our sculptures, so I ended up finished the manga I was reading. I did my English homework after that. Then this guy named Cedric brought in a guitar and started playing. When he did, I stopped what I was doing and listened. I listened to every chord he struck, to the way it was played, and remembered a guy best friend of mine. Jaro. And then a memory came into mind. It was foundation day (this year's one) and he made me listen to a song. I think he told me that it was a song that he made. I remembered the beautiful melody of the song. Damn, I thought, why did I have to move here? If I didn't, I could've learned guitar like them (baka akala niyo sasabihin ko something romantic? HINDI! :)) ) Yeah... I've been asking my parents to buy me a guitar for a while now. I told them I wanted to get the one in ALDI, because it was only like $50, but my dad was like, no, because it didn't have a brand and wouldn't last long (I was like, what? Just because it wasn't a popular brand doesn't mean it isn't good. But I didn't tell him. lol yeah, we didn't buy it for other reasons too...)
--
So anyway, my mom wants to ship a piano here (a real one! 8D). One of her reasons is para hindi umalog yung contents nung cargo, lol. I asked if it was going to be an upright one or a grand one. She told me of course it's going to be upright, a grand piano is too big. But she told me if a grand piano would fit, she'd probably get it 8D
So yeah... 3 posts in a day... simply because I keep forgetting what I want to write here on my blog. LOL.
I hope this is the last one for today.
---
END.
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Gitara
Posted by CJ at 4:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment