For some strange reason I feel disconnected to people. I feel very far away from them, even my close friends here. I'm talking about my friends here, not my friends back home. I mean, we do hang out and stuff, but it feels like empty friendship. The only person I feel closest too is my classmate named Cynthia, but sometimes I also feel distant from her. I don't know why.
I hate it when my friends ditch me, but I'm kind of used to hanging out with different people all the time, and being solitary(and I don't really mind). I was also like that in elementary. I hung out with boys for a while, so maybe that's why my emotional growth wasn't as fast as other people. But hey, people bloom in their own time.
I like being alone, and I also like being around people. I'm pretty 50-50 about it.
=
We had our SAC in Biolody today. It was actually easy. Maybe I should move to a private school. Or maybe I shouldn't. I'm tired of having a lot of pressure on me.
I hope I passed. Heehee. Now I know how to pass school: listen to the teacher all the time, read your book and be calm before the exam. <-Pretty obvious, haha. I just wanted to say it.
--
Jeez, my moods are so bipolar. Oh wait, not really. Let me explain through this scale:
<-|----|----|----|----|----|----|----|----|----|->
1................................................10
1 is the lowest(bad mood); 10 is the highest(good mood)
I'm usually around 7-7.5, so when I get sad, it goes to 5 or 4, but that's it. I rarely experience something below 3. See, I'm a happy person. LOL. I wasn't even sad when I wrote the paragraph about solitude and apathy above. Maybe I was 6 on the scale when I was writing that, but that's it. LOL HAPPY ME.
---
Posting this video for the sake of my friend Cynthia XD Depressing song, does not have anything to do with me. XD I'd rather post those weird remix videos of yu gi oh XD
I listened to the song. I didn't feel a tinge of sadness, or anything. Ahaha. I'm so apathetic. Yeah, no romance = no troubles.
But that also means no loooooove(romantic).
---
Also, I'm reading this manhwa called Let Dai.
I didn't realize that it was about shounen-ai. It says so at the back of the book, but I didn't notice. I only noticed earlier during homeroom. I also wondered, why'd they use the term "shounen-ai"? This is a Korean graphic novel, not Japanese O_O
Eh, but I'm gonna continue reading. Sayang kasi nahiram ko na rin. :I
--
There was this Japanese drum thingy called "Wadaiko drums" and there were players there. There was this half Asian dude (I can tell by just looking at this face) and my Gad, he looked cute! My friend agreed with me. I was like, take a picture, take a picture! But she told she didn't have anymore memory left ;A; So I told Dayane to take a pic, but when she took her phone out, they were finished D: Then the half Asian dude suddenly went poof and the remaining 2 drummers were left to pack up.
NOOOO AND HIS FACE LOOKED TO HOT ;A;
---
END.
Friday, March 25, 2011
Solitude and Apathy
Posted by CJ at 3:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment