Oh ghad, I've been listening to that song ever since I saw it on Youtube. Yeah, I'ved heard it before, but that was like, a really long time ago.
Anyway, while I was listening to the song, I was like, oh I wanna draw something that relates to this song. So I did. But I couldn't be f-cked finishing it, because it took so long. Seriously, the skin took me an hour. So I was like, --ck this, I'm gonna do a manip. So I did. Here it is!
Here Without You.
Click on the pic for more info about it (stock pictures used, etc).
So this took me about... 6 hours?! LOL. Oh well. If I continued drawing it probably would've gone longer, since I still don't have a tablet (and will probably never get one EVER, because trad art is more fun)
BTW...
This is the sketch done in MS paint. I did the lineart and unfinished coloring in GIMP.
-
This is the GIMP version of the pic. See how lazy I am? I only did the skin XD
There were a LOT more layers before that. I just merged them all together because it was getting pretty confusing.
AND another reason why I didn't continue was because of the anatomy. I was like, CBF FIXING IT, HAHA.
====
BTW...(again)..
Why did I have a sudden spike in my pageviews? People are suddenly stalking me...![]()
I wonder who's viewing my blog... if you're brave, tell me who you are in my cbox ![]()
---
END.
Friday, March 25, 2011
I'm here without you baby, but you're with me in my dreams.
Posted by CJ at 11:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment