THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Southern Hemisphere

I'm so glad I live in the southern hemisphere now. Ngayon ko lang nabasa na yung radiation na galing sa nuclear powerplant sa Japan eh kumalat sa buong northern hemisphere in 15. Kahit low levels lang, parang.. medyo nakakatakot pa rin. Wuahahaha.

-
Earlier, I was so bored that I... I actually did some still life watercolor painting. And I don't even like still life that much O: After that, I thought about what I wanted to do. I thought about my flute. So I took it out along with my clear book with my compilation of music sheets. Then I played. MAN IT FELT GOOD. I let all my stress out. Before I played, I felt heavy. After playing it for like 30 mins, gumaan nang sobra yung pakiramdam ko. Whew! Kaso nga lang, my flute, it tasted... bleh. It smelled... bleh. It looked... BLEH. I NEED A NEW FLUTE ;_; I had this strange taste in my mouth and smell on my hands. EARGH. I seriously need a new oooone.

I regret not saying yes to my flute recital. (3 or 4 years ago pa yan. lol)

---

END.

0 comments: