THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Still Sober

This kid had his 6th birthday party yesterday. They went to hungry jacks(burger king). Just the kids. Then we went to his house (kids and adults... basta everyone) to eat. I ate dinuguan for the first time =)) tikim lang. haha. Not much happened. I finished reading 4 volumes of "The Tarot Cafe" by Park Sang-sun there while I was being bored and doing nothing.

Mangas/manhwas I've read:

Line by Yua Kotegawa(one-shot manga. didn't know they existed.)

The Tarot Cafe by Park Sang-sun

2 Yu Gi Oh mangas(Duelist Vol 23 & GX Vol 5)

Cirque du Freak by Takahiro Arai (Based on Darren Shan's novel Cirque du Freak)

I have Mars by Fuyumi Soryo still waiting to be read. I've got volumes 1,2,4,5. I couldn't find vol 3 in the library D:

-

Yeah. Back to what happened yesterday. They trid singing karaoke, but there was no mic. My mom then suggested bringing our massive speakers there with mics. And some CDs too. So we did. OMG IT WAS SO FUN HAHAHHA. I kept eating salt and vinegar chips, bbq chips, cheese&onion chips + SOME DELICIOUS CAKE ♥ After like 2 hours I got tired of singing and listening so I went to the dining area and nakipagkwentuhan ako there with tita Tanya. Yung topic namin? love story niya. SO INTERESTING =))

All throughout the party, I kept drinking. And yes, I'm still sober after a few drinks... of sprite =)) There was some alcohol and I was tempted to try it LOLOLOLJK I don't have plans on drinking. And I'm still underage. LOL.

We got back home around 11:55pm LOL. Nagstart nga pala yung party sa bahay nila ng mga 3pm =)) TAGAL GRABE =)) di pa kasama yung kid's party nun sa hungry jacks, which was 12pm =))



---

END.

0 comments: