THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Unhappy Meal



This is me and my friend Leann in 3D Art class. We made sculptures. It just so happens she made a burger and I made a glass XD

Yung lalaki sa likod, yun yung lalaking minemention ko dito sa blog ko. Yung inaasar ako. Nakiepal sa picture (w/ permission) =)))))

May paint ako sa arm.... LOL.

-----



Tell me

How does it feel like
To be held so close
By the person you love the most?

How does it feel like
To have him hold you hand
When you feel lonely and sad?

How does it feel like
Breaking down and crying on his shoulders-

When the whole world's crashing down on you?

Tell me
How does it feel like to be loved?

-Small unrhyming poem by mwah.

==

Yes, ang emo =)) pero napagtripan ko lang eh. Wala, di ako sad. As an artist, I have to let anything inspire me, esp if I want to do commissions sometime in the future XD

=

Ronan Keating - When You Say Nothing At All

It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart
Without saying a word you can light up the dark
Try as I may I could never explain
What I hear when you don't say a thing

The smile on your face
Lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes
Saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand
Says you'll catch me where ever I fall
You say it best
When you say nothing at all


All day long I can hear people talking at loud
But when you hold me near
you drown out the crowd
try as they may they could never define
What's been said between your heart and mine

The smile on your face
Lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes
Saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand
Says you'll catch me if ever I fall
You say it best
When you say nothing at all

The smile on your face
Lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes
Saying you'd never leave me
The touch of your hand
Says you'll catch me where ever I fall
You say it best
When you say nothing at all

-

Yeah, medyo related yan sa sketch ko =))

---

END.

0 comments: