THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I ckufing hate cooking. Dissection is my thing.

First Dissection: November 2009 [Frog]

Second Dissection: Somewhere in mid 2010 [Sheep's Brain]

Third Dissection: Yesterday (May 10, 2011) [Lamb's heart]

Fourth Dissection: Next Next week(mga 4th or 5th week of May)[Fish DAW.]

Aaaah. I love dissections. I love biology. XD

-

Yeah. My mom forced me to help her in the kitchen. I had to mix a thick glob of meat with sour cream sauce. Then I had to shape it into balls. While I was, I was complaining in my head about I hate being fored to do things, especially when I'm in the middle of doing something and if it's about cooking crap. Seriously. FCUK. Hell, even my math teacher forced me earlier to join the Math competition in August. FCUK. She says she expects me to join. I could've actually declined, but it's hard to when the teachers expecting so much from you and if you're talking to her one on one. Oh come on. I mean, the whole class got to decide kanina during math. AAGH. When she was asking people who were interested to join in the competition, a lot of people raised their hands. I didn't raise mine, since I didn't have the least bit of interest in joining. But then my seatmate grabbed my hand and raised it while I wasn't looking. I was like, "But I was already forced into it. Doesn't mean I like it." or something along the lines of that.

>_________________________________>

I'm too annoyed to talk about the lamb heart dissection in full detail. But it was so cool. So close to a human heart. Haha. And it was also fun to gross out people who were passing by. Hehehe.

-

Gotta cut this post short. My dad's using the laptop.

---

END.

0 comments: