YuGiOh! Volume 3 - Capsule monster chess /
by Takahashi, Kazuki
Cirque du Freak / Tunnels of Blood
by Shan, Darren/Arai, Takahiro
Cirque du freak. Volume 7, Hunters of the dusk /
by Shan, Darren
Land of the blindfolded : Vol 01.
by Tsukuba, Sakura
The legend of Zelda : Majora's mask /
by Himekawa, Akira
The legend of Zelda : ocarina of time /
by Himekawa, Akira
The legend of Zelda : the Minish Cap /
by Himekawa, Akira
Mars. Volume 10 /
by Soryo, Fuyumi
Mars. Volume 15 /
by Soryo, Fuyumi
Mars. Volume 3 /
by Soryo, Fuyumi
Mars. Volume 9 /
by Soryo, Fuyumi
Imadoki! Volume 5
by Watase, Yuu, 1970-
School zone : Vol 02
by Inuki, Kanako
School zone : Vol 03
by Inuki, Kanako
School zone. Vol 01.
by Inuki, Kanako
Cirque du Freak - The vampire prince /
by Shan, Darren/Arai, Takahiro
Cirque du Freak - The vampire's assistant /
by Shan, Darren/Arai, Takahiro
Venus versus Virus. Vol. 2 /
by Suzumi, Atsushi.
Venus versus Virus. Vol. 3 /
by Suzumi, Atsushi.
---
It sure is a lot easier to copy the list from my account online that typing it one by one =w= but I had to edit some titles because mali minsan =))
Also! I borrowed some mangas from the SCHOOL library. Volume 1 of Venus Venus Virus, As you like it(shakespeare manga) and Othello(shakespeare manga).
---
OH DEAR ME WORK EXPERIENCE IS NEXT WEEK. I have to go buy safety shoes. I wonder if they're heavy. I wonder if I can wear them casually. Sayang eh, one week ko lang gagamitin XD
---
END.
Thursday, May 12, 2011
moar manga
Posted by CJ at 11:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment