LOL second post with same title, so I put a 2 there and some other words. Hahaha. Anyway! My problem:
1.) AGAIN, I am UNDECIDED with what I wanna take in uni.
WHAAAAT? DDDD: BUT I'VE ALREADY DECIDED ASDFJA;SLDKFJ;LAKSDJF Then suddenly, I thought about it again, and I'm back to square one ;____; Because, if I take medicine(doctor/medical scientist/pathologist/etc), oh my gosh, BIG uni fees, but good employment rate.
If I take architecture/graphic designing/game designing(is that what it's called?), okay normal and I think average fees, but employment rate? IDK about that. OH NO IDK D:ASDSDFHSL:DFJ:LSDFJ
2.)Uni fees
UNI HERE IS SO EXPENSIVE SDJFHSKDFHKSJDHFLHDF I have two choices: Go to uni here and get HELP fees from the government then pay it in installments for the next XX(yes, double digit) years, OR do COLLEGE OR UNI IN THE PHILS (I can't believe my mom gave me that choice), MY PARENTS PAY FOR IT, and after graduating, I move back here and I only have to take bridging courses HERE for a few months, which is of course, WAAAY cheaper than spending X years in uni. OMG IDK WHAT TO DOKSADJ:SDF
You see, a classmate of mine told me a story about one of her relatives. That relative of hers took nursing as a course. She(I think, or maybe a he. No, I think it's a she) graduated when she was 25, and she only finished paying off her fees from the government when she was 36. WTF look, it took her like 11 years to pay off the fee. But then again, it was also probs because that person had to pay house bills and things her child needs and that crap. *sigh*
But then again, it depends on what course I'm going to take. If I was to take medicine, I'd have to do it HERE because if I do it in the Phils, I'll have to redo the whole 7 or 8 years in uni ALL OVER again(that's what our family doctor here did). Eh pano kung magsspecialize ka pa? Mas mahaba yun! Ewan ko lang sa architecture/graphic designing/other courses.
Another problem is that if I do uni in the Phils, well.. I won't be internationally recognized o_o Seriously, who wouldn't want to get in one of the world's top 40 unis? 8D Although I'd prefer taking it somewhere in Asia (like in Singapore/China/Japan. They have like Top 30/20 unis in those countries. Ah well. It'd be hard if I did it there, I'd have to learn their languages and writing system -w- so I'd just do it here, where they use english. Haha.)
-
Hay grabe. Mga sobrang yaman lang na mga tao ang nakakaafford ng uni dito without help sa gobyerno. Hala! :I
I don't want a time consuming job... I still wanna leave time for hobbies.. and chores -__-
Speaking of art... after 3 weeks of laying off the thing my friend requested, I finally did it. Her portrait! BUT! it's like, on 9x12 watercolor paper, and my scanner is like, LESS THAN THAT(A4 size, dunno the specific lengths, but it's slightly smaller than 9x12).
THIS IS A GOOD EXAMPLE OF WHAT I MEAN BY THAT. Yeah, read the artist's comments. It's also there. ;_;(click this)
This guy created the comic.(click this) If you have a deviantart, watch him! His works are amazing XD
K DONE FOR NOW BYE.
---
END.
Monday, June 6, 2011
(2)It's not about the money, money, money. Oh wait, it kind of is.
Posted by CJ at 8:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment