ANG LAMIG :(((((((((((((((((((((( NAKAKAASAR GUMISING PAG 5 DEGREES CELCIUS LANG SA KWARTO :(((((((((((((((((((((( Then you have to take covers off *OH SHIET COLD* and go out to prepare for school
I THINK I'M STARTING TO CATCH A COLD ![]()
===
LOL BTW mid year/end of semester exams are here!
LOL I have 3D Art exam on Friday :D (Elective)
Then we have no classes on June 13, Monday (Queen's birthday)
Tuesday - English
Wednesday - Humanities
Thursday - Science
Friday - Yr 11 Biology (elective), Math
We only get exams on the last 2 periods of the day (5 and 6) except for Friday.
Since on of my electives is a year 11 subject, I'm going to take it periods 3-4, and take math on periods 5-6. Fweeee.
I don't see the need for cheat sheets. I don't get how it's called an exam when they tell us to make cheat sheets. I mean, they're TESTS, aren't they? It's a tool to measure what you've learned in school =w= But then again, cheat sheets are only for English and Math. I'm definitely doing one for English, since I need to list persuasive techniques and stuff. Besides, the test we have for english is based on the novel "Deadly Unna?" by Philip Gwynne. Yeah, we also get to bring in the novel. XD
As for math.. uhh.. I don't see the point of making one... since.. I KNOW EVERYTHING ALREADY ;_; SERIOUSLY I've covered almost every Algebra topic for the first two years of highschool in CDBS... geez =w= It's kind of like doing grade 5 math(not that I'm showing off or complaining. It's just that easy now. Seriously, this is my 4th year of doing algebra. ;w;)
===
New drawings! :D

LOL IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE HER ASDFKJAS;DKLFAL;SKDJF OH WELL I TRIED
For more info, read the artist's comments in deviantart XD (click the pic so it will link back)
--
Progress photos I took for "Link and Zelda"
Just started coloring the lineart I made. LOL he looks so flat.
Done with link and started with Zelda & BG :D
Almost finished the bg! Sky na lang kulang :>
---
END.
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Cold winter days are upon us.
Posted by CJ at 5:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment