Avatar art for Dania! May fan na ako. THANK YOU FOR BEING A FAN ;w; (Fan count: 1) <-I'M SO HAPPY LASDFJA;SDLKFJA;SLDGUJBALKSDFGH no really I am ;w;
I did a transparent bg. I couldn't think of a background kasi. HAHAHAHAA CB
=====
The internet is SO SLOWWWW. Anyway, we got laptops from the school for free. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY but it has no CD drive so NONONONONOONOOO D: BUT STILL, I FEEL LIKE I HAVE MY OOOWN LAPTOP THAT I CAN USE WHENEVER I WANT AND NO ONE ELSE CAN USE! That's right, it's school policy that no one else can use the laptop but the student to who it was given to! YAAAY
But it's just a netbook. Aww. Small D: Pero okay lang. At least I can do some basic stuffs. Right now, I can't access the websites that my school blocked even if I'm using my own internet(I tried. GOOGLE doesn't work. Yes, google is blocked from the school. SHT. D:< ). They told us that they were gonna e-mail us on how to disable the proxy and crap. So I have to wait 'til tomorrow 'til I can use it as my personal laptop at home CB But I can't download anything there. It's still school property. I have to give it back when I graduate/transfer to another school. AWW D: OH WELL.
---
OKAY, subject selection time! I've decided to take:
Yr 12 Biology(To continue from what I'm doing right now.. and I probs need it for medicine)
Yr 11:
English (Mandatory. FFFUUUUU-)
Maths (Methods, the hardest one. Will give me a wider range of careers. FFFFUUUU-)
Chemistry (Prerequisite for Medicine I think. FFFFUUUU-)
Physics? (A very big chance that it's needed for architecture, just like MATH. FFFFUUUU-)
Visual Communication (PRETTY SURE that I need it for architecture. FFFFUUU-)
Studio Art (Good supporting subject for Vis Com. If I wanna be an architect, my teacher told me that I take this subject too. AND I PREFER IT OVER VISUAL COMMUNICATION. Why? Because studio art is more on fine arts. But I only have space for 6 subjects next year. FFFFFUUUUU- ;A;)
So yeah... The unitalicized subjects are the ones that I REALLY have to get. I HAVE to drop one of the italicized subjects. It would be logical to drop studio art, as I can only do Vis Com and still apply for architecture in Uni. BUT BUT I RLY WANNA DO STUDIO ART ;A; OMGWTF IDK WHAT TO DOOOO
*Le Sigh* So.. parang nagcollege na din ako. Subjects that I choose next year WILL affect what course I can get to in Uni. WALANGHIYA, parang ganun din pala. NADAGDAGAN LANG NANG 2 YEARS ;w; But then again, there are differences too. XD
Eh.
---
Que Sera Sera.. Whatever will be, will be..
---
END.
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Ay, parang ganun din. Pero mas madali. Ata.
Posted by CJ at 7:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment