I watched some football(soccer) on TV. It was slightly depressing. It's looking at something you once had, and then just like that, bam, they're at the hands of other people. Psh, I'm just jealous that I can't play anymore. I mean, I REALLY REALLY HAD FUN playing it back then. It was like I was MEANT to play it.*le sigh* But then it suddenly goes out of reach. ._. Which makes me think about my musical intruments as well. I mean, I DO have my flute with me right now, but I can't really use it. I want to play the piano again, but I currently don't have a keyboard. *le sigh* And... what's more, I see people who used to have no time for it play it now. FFFUUUUU-
My life story:
Stage 1: *Tries something new*
Stage 2: LIEK OMG I LIKEZZ IT I THINK IT'S GONNA BE LIKE THIS FOREVER GASDFJA;LFJ
Stage 3: OMG it's out of my grasp nao! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THISSS D:
Examples of this actually happening:
-Soccer
So I tried it. I LOVED IT. Then I moved here. LIEK OMG Y CAN'T I PLAY ANYMOAR BECAUSE IT'S SO DAMMM EXPENSIVE (around P16 000, or $400 for 6 months ONLY D: TAPOS WINTER PA ) D: *goes to visit the Phils* LIKE ZOMG FOOTBALL AGAIN YAYAYAYAYAY. GONNA DO THIS FOR THE REST OF MY VACATION. *a few days later, I INJURED MY FOOT. Naipit sa gate. DDDD: * WHAT THE FFFFUUUU- I CAN'T PLAY ANYMOAR ;w; *spends whole summer vacation in the Phils on the comp/watching TV/friends* after that.. *goes back here* D:
-Guitar
*People bringing their guitars at school* OMG RAP/JARO/JAPO PAHIRAAAAM *borrows, falls in love with guitar and practices* omg... I MUST have a guitar of my own! 8D *asks mom* MOM! CAN I BUY A BUY A GUITAR AND BRING IT. She's like, NO IT WOULDN'T FIT IN THE PLANE AND YOU CAN ALWAYS BUY ONE THERE. *le one month later, moves here, and misses playing guitar* OKAY MOM CAN WE BUY A GUITAR NOW, and she's like, NO WE HAVE NO MONEY FOR THAT.
I also have other situations where that happened. *le sigh*
It makes me go FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- ;w;.
--
It's an endless cycle of misery. And I can't do anything about it.
It makes me go
---
END.
Sunday, July 31, 2011
An endless cycle of misery (Life)
Posted by CJ at 3:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment