Yesterday, we had our subject counselling sessions. 15 minutes each. So yeah, the subjects that I wrote down on my form:
-Year 12 Biology(units 3 and 4) [First choice]
-Maths Methods
-Chemistry
-English
-Visual Communication
-Studio Art
-Physics (7th choice)
So yeah, physics is my back up subject. Hehe. Okay na yan. Kasi ayoko gawin yung ibang subjects, and that I like science.
Other subjects that were available for selection(and my comments about them):
-Media (It's like being a newsreporter, journalist, etc. DO NOT WANT.)
-Accounting (Nope.)
-Business Management (Nope.)
-Legal Studies (*runs away because she doesn't like anything to do with history and politics*)
-English/ESL(English as a second language. I wanted to do that, but I speak english fluently, so I can't XD hehe, madali kasi yan eh. parang elementary english =)) sayaaang. gusto ko ireplace with my normal english XD )
-Literature (Boring, lol)
-Health and Human Development (eh, I don't plan on becoming a nurse anymore anyway, so no)
-Physical Education (Cannot do jobs that require fitness, because I wanna focus on my art >w<)
-LOTE (Language Other Than English): Italian (No thanks, I'm already bilingual XD)
-Maths: (this one's going to be long)
*Foundation math - studies space, shape, design, patterns and number, data, measurement... eeeeasy
*General Math - algebra, graphs, business maths, geo and trig... too easy lol
*Further Math (One step further from general math)
*Methods (the one I'm going)
(These are only year 11 math subjects. I didn't include the Year 12 ones.. just because. XD )
-Psychology (It's okay, but I kind of give up being a neurologist/neuropsychologist now. Takes too long XD )
-History (DO.NOT. WANT.)
-Food and technology (I don't cook. XD And I don't wanna be a chef anwyay.)
-Information Technology(IT) [Eh.]
---
Long, useless rant. Hahahah. XD
Wala, trip ko eh. Blog ko naman to eeeeh.
---
END.
Saturday, August 20, 2011
Oh and by the way..
Posted by CJ at 5:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment