I haven't been updating for the past few days because I've been so busy with school and with being lazy XD
Okay! Highlights:
-I went to RMIT's Open day. OMG IT WAS SO BIG ;w;
-I went to Deakin University(it's a school program to introduce us students to what uni is like. yay free lunch and transport 8D), so it was kind of like an open day too. It wasn't as big as RMIT, but it was pretty 8D
-Almost done with my digital painting :D
-My sister's birthday
-The formal was announced. :D I'm going ^^
--
The formal is going to be held on a THURSDAY NIGHT. What the hell? And we have classes on that Thursday AND the next day(Friday!). Crap -_- Tapos yung time niya from 6pm to 11pm. School ends at 3pm, so I only have like 2 FREAKIN HOURS TO GET READY FOR THE FORMAL. Yes, 2 hours, not 3. Because it's about an hour for travel. FFFUUUU- But then again, I only have to wear my dress(ok, that's fast, duh), do my hair (it depends on what style... I haven't decided yet) and put make up on (my mom's going to practice my make up on me.. so... hindi ko rin alam kung gaano katagal ;w;)
OH NO AS;SDLFJA;FJ And knowing my mom, she takes LOOOONG to do make up ;w; OH NOOOOOO
That's it for now I guess.
---
END.
Saturday, August 20, 2011
Uneventful (Not really)
Posted by CJ at 4:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment