FULL VIEW IN DEVIANTART! It looks better there lol.
What I have to say about this pic is in the artist's comments. But I'll repost it here for the heck of it.
OH MY GOSH.
AFTER LITERALLY A HUNDRED LAYERS AND A WHOLE MONTH OF PROCASTINATION, I'm finished!
But.. I think I'm going to get Repetitive Strain Injury because I keep using the mouse DX
I WANT A TABLET ;w;
But then again, it's better than it was before. I sketched the picture first on some paper, scanned it and painted over it. Way better than doing the sketch digitally.
Used:
Pencil + Paper
GIMP
Mouse (OMG MY HAND IT HURTS DX )
Yes, I started this last July, and I only finished now.
I've been lazy lately.
---
Artworks I have to do (in no particular order):
1.) Dianne's bday gift (haha, nung June pa yung bday eh! SOBRANG LATE :)) :(( )
2.) Birthday portrait (Thablay) - Yep, I'm doing another portrait. Yay realism!
3.) L & C - I have a friend who shares my birthday. I'm doing a drawing that includes both of us. XD OH SHIRT (haha yes, shirt) DUE IN 4 DAYS ;ALSKDJF;ALSDFJ
4.) Cynthia's Requests - Avatar art (2nd)
- Prince and Princess [Pending]
5.) Avatar art for my sister's birthday, which was in the first week of August ;w;
LOL I AM SO BEHIND.
---
I'm going to try to not use the comp this week til Friday. So I get these drawings done. My homeworks as well.
I should really stop being lazy.
KTHXBAI.
---
END.
Monday, August 22, 2011
Sunset Memories
Posted by CJ at 11:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment