Oooooohh I have so many artworks to finish. I'M SO LATE NOW OTL (Refer to an older post for the list of works I still need to do OTL)
--
Every lunchtime, we go to the basketball court beside the field. Every lunchtime, it's either I play soccer with the boys or basketball with the girls.
It's great exercise 8D
So yeah, I get to play soccer :D But it's not really a game, it's like monkey in the middle. But I don't mind, at least I get to kick a soccer ball. Jessica even commented how good my control is. OMG LIKE YAY THAT MEANS I STILL HAVEN'T LOST MY SOCCER SKILLZ FROM TWO YEARS AGO 8DDDDD <-(I still wish to play soccer even though I get sick from playing sports during winter.. but winter's over now! YAY!)
SO HAPPY ;w;
The thing is though, I don't change clothes or shoes when I play soccer. I play with my normal school uniform and black leather shoes. I can't be bothered going to school with soccer shoes in my bag XD Besides, lunchtime is only 40 or 50 minutes. And it's not like it's an actual game. But I'm afraid of my shoes breaking XD I just got them like 7 weeks ago. XDDD And so every after lunch, I feel warm and sweaty. I don't mind though, I like it! The air here is too dry and cold for my tastes. But then again, it's only the first month of SPRINGGGG. XDD
The formal's coming up. I don't wanna get a tan just because I stay under the sun during the hottest time of the day. NO TAN LINES PLZ.
DDD:
BUT I MISS PLAYING SOCCER SO MUCH OTL ;w; So.. formal or soccer? D8
---
K, this post doesn't make much sense.
---
END.
Monday, September 5, 2011
Lunchtime
Posted by CJ at 3:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment