THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

One disappointment after the other

First disappointment: My brother's moving here! Which means... I have to move in my sister's room where my sister AND my mom sleeps. And do you know how small the room is? Around 9 by 5 1/2 feet. That's small if there's 3 people who are going to sleep in that room. FCUK. Damn damn damn. And my sister REEKS. Ahahaha, unhygienic sister is unhygienic. And it's spring. It's almost warm. That means that 3 people in a very small room equals hot and humid stinky room. FFFUUU-

Second disappointment: No soccer for me... because I get sick when I play when it's cold OTL Earlier, when we were at our usual spot, I saw the field outside school was being used by 2 teams. I was freaking out because it was making me so jelly ;w; So.. I tried to take my mind off it by playing basketball, but my friends were driven out of the half court by these guys playing -_________- FFFUUU- Just when I was starting to like basketball.. OTL

Third disappointment: Being here in general. When I see people there(PH in general) have fun because of so many reasons (school trips mainly), I feel so down because it's SO uneventful and boring here most of the time. I don't mind reading about it here on blogger, but when I see people posting pictures and commenting and stuffs... it just makes me sad because compared to my school here... ugh. And my friends here are different too. Not that they're mean or unfriendly or anything, it's just that.. well.. yun nga.. iba yung kultura dito, and people spend their extra time differently and treat people differently.

I have more disappointments, but... eh.

Bye.

---

END.

0 comments: