The room was dim except for the corner where the spotlight was, the dance floor. As the batch of dancers exited, a guy in a black tuxedo knelt in front of his girl, as if to propose marriage. He asked her to dance. I was touched by what I saw, and wished that something like that would happen to me.
Suddenly, I notice him in front of me, kneeling on one knee and smiling at me. He was wearing a white tuxedo with a white top hat with me wearing a matching white ruffled dress that stopped an inch above my knee. He then held out both hands and a smile crept across my face. I eagerly stepped forward into his waiting arms. He lifted me up and carried me on his one shoulder. He then walked towards the dance floor, bringing me along with him. I remember laughing as he did so.
Our time at the dance floor was a blur, but I remember him spinning me around, doing unchoreographed dance moves, not following what the others were doing. To us, it didn't matter, as long as we were both happy. I also remember us hugging each other, awkwardly trying to pass swaying side to side as a dance. As we enjoyed the tender moment, we were finally called out of the dance floor, as the next batch of dancers were going to use it.
As we climbed the shallow steps up to where the crowd was, I saw -him- look at me. -He- was beside -his- current girl. -He- looked at us with contemplation in -his- eyes, as if to say -he- regretted ever letting me go. I looked back for a split second, and looked away, knowing deep in my heart that I've already moved on.
He took my hand and intertwined his fingers around mine. We walked away from dance floor, satisfied with having expressed our feelings to each other through dance.
---
HOLY SHIRT THAT DREAM WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND GORGEOUS ;w; I WISH HE FELT THE SAME WAY THOUGH OTL But yeah, he told me before that he can never see me as more than a friend ;w; oh well, at least we're bestfriends ;w;
But I thought I already got over that? ;w;
Anyway, that was just a part of my dream. It was way longer than that XD But it didn't include him, so I just posted the part were the love that I felt in the dream felt real ;w; Maybe it's because I DO love ... ... hahaha.
Btw, it's obvious that him is different from -him-.
XD
HOHOHOH I PROBS MISS HIM OTL
But! But but but but
I have this dream interpretation book. The white that I wore signified a new beginning/renewal. There were other parts in my dream that I wrote down but am never going to post here, but when I looked at the meaning of the different objects and symbols, almost all of them signified a new beginning/moving on ;w;
WOW.
I wonder what's gonna happen next in my life? XD
---
END.
Thursday, September 29, 2011
White tuxedo, white dress
Posted by CJ at 8:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment