It was fun.
No pictures, because I didn't take any. And no one took pictures with me. How sad.
FOREVER ALONE
LOL.
But seriously, it was fun.
It was for 3 days and 2 nights.
We kept singing praise (which I haven't done since I left CDBS), kept cheering, laughing at the pranks, etc.
PAOS NA KO. XP
But yeah, it's pretty sad because even though all those YFC people took pictures, I was in none of it.
:(
I was in one or two, but that was like a group photo that included everyone.
No social photos with me.
The people were nice. Very nice.
For those two nights, almost all of us slept past 1am and we all had to wake up at 7.30am.
When I finally got home yesterday and slept on my own bed, I slept for around 12-13 hours. It would've been longer if my siblings weren't so noisy. Darn.
Oh well.
=
The school portal worked last night, but my mom was going to use it, so I didn't wait for it to load. I tried going again today, but it wouldn't work then. D: Hopefully it will open tomorrow. Darn humanities essay. FFFUUU-
=
Even with my close friends, I still feel DISCONNECTED.
Why?
...
---
Hey, did you know? It doesn't matter what religion you're in. God and his angels don't care what your beliefs are. Hindu, Buddhist, Christian, Taoist, etc... you will go to heaven. Doesn't matter if you're gay, bi, lesbian, transgender, etc... He loves you anyway.
Doesn't mean everyone will go to heaven(I think.). Hell still exists.
So... I'm not sure if I should still follow a religion. I mean, as long as I believe in God...
Oh, I don't know.
Religion is just the different interpretations of God.
---
Have I guys told you about Lorna Byrne and her book "Angels in my Hair"?
Lorna Byrne is an Irish woman who can see angels.
You guys should read her book.
No, it's not a fictional book. It's an AUTOBIOGRAPHY.
After reading it, you should also read the next book, which is "Stairway to Heaven".
It may change your life.
--
You guys should read this. Clicky this sentence.Don't worry, it opens in a new window.
BTW, the link is an interview with Mrs. Lorna Byrne. It also has a few facts about angels and God.
If you can't/won't read the book, you should at least read the article.
Cheers.
---
END.
Monday, October 3, 2011
YFC Camp
Posted by CJ at 4:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment