I'm going to this all hallow's eve party. I already had a costume ready. It was a generic angel costume, and all I had to buy were the wings and the halo. (It's basically my sister's communion dress XD )
That was the plan for my costume. An angel. Then suddenly, when I checked the invite again on facebook, there was an update. It said to dress up as your favorite character from a cartoon, movie, anime, etc.
I panicked.
HOLY SHIET I HAZ NO COSTUME FOR THAT AJKFJ
So yeah.
-
Cosplay!
I'm gonna cosplay.
It's my first time to do cosplay.
I'm only doing a simple cosplay though.
So yeah, when I saw the invite, instead of finishing my homework, I searched all over the internet for characters that were easy to cosplay.
I made a list.
1.) Nyu/Lucy from Elfen Lied
2.) Nana from Elfen Lied
3.) Buttercup from PPG
4.) Isabella Garcia from Phineas and Ferb
5.) May from Pokemon
6.) Misty from Pokemon
7.) L from Death Note
8.) Anna from Shaman King
9.) DORA THE EXPLORER =))
So yeah. I chose to do Nyu/Lucy or Nana from Elfen Lied. the thing is, I can't do them if I can't find a pink wig. I have to find the wig first before buying the clothes.
If I can't do that, my best bet is...umm... Isabella, Buttercup or Anna. Or Dora the explorer lolidontlikeher
I actually wanted to do L because I already have a white long sleeved top and loose jeans, but my hair's pretty long now, and I don't wanna cut it because the formal's coming up. XD Besides, IDK how to style my hair like his. I never touch my hair except when I'm using shampoo on it/combing it. And OH MY CAT, MAKE UP. I never let anything touch my face except my facial wash and that's it. XD DO NOT KNOW HOW TO PUT MAKE UP ON D: XD
Err.. yeah...
And so, after 2 weeks of vacation, I'm back to school.
It was okay.
It's just that, I slept in a really awkward position last night which included sleeping on my arm at a very bad angle, so right now my shoulder hurts when I move it.
So I had a hard time at ceramics today. I couldn't coil and smooth out my pot properly.
Oh well.
>_<
---
END.
Monday, October 10, 2011
Cosplay
Posted by CJ at 3:58 PM
Labels: first time cosplay?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment