THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 7, 2011

Red Roses

I bought my dress a few hours ago.

It's red. It's strapless. It ends above my knee. It fits my upper body perfectly. Its skirt is shaped into a rose. The skirt is puffy because of that. It balances out my body shape (I have rather broad shoulders...well, not really. My shoulders are just wider than my hips.).

Gonna wear one of my mom's shoes. Gonna put my hair up. Gonna accessorize with my mom's accessories (I don't own any. Well, I do, but they were all gifts.) Not gonna wear earrings. My mom's gonna put make up on me.

Perhaps I'll post a pic when the formal comes. Maybe.

But all I'm gonna do there is stuff myself with food.

Really, the main reason why I go to parties is because of the food. And socializing maybe.

-

I didn't know red looked good on me. My mom thought green/blue looked good on me. When she saw it, she was like, lol it doesn't look good k.

-

I have to reconnect.

---

END.

0 comments: