THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Lucy cosplay

Okay, before I delve into the events which have transpired during the past 12 hours, I will rant about how I ACCIDENTALLY RAN MY MOM'S MASCARA ON MY WIG OTL ;wwww; Now I have "high lights" on my wig TwT FFFFF IDK HOW TO CLEAN IT ;w;

k, pics from the cosplay! sorry for the crappy pics, I used a phone camera for this because our digi cam's broken TwT




A close up? lol

==

LOOK AT MY EYES I HAVE MAKE UP ON FFFFFFF

==

So that's the whole cosplay without the shoes XD I had another full body photo but it made me look fugly so no XD

==


The shoes I used!
=-
Cosplay rant!

I had to stitch the ribbon thing around my neck, paint the stripes on my socks and put the horns on a headband so it would be easy to put on. yay, I'm not as lazy as I think!(or am I?)

Someone cosplayed as the trollface earlier. Maybe the next time I go to a costume party, I should go as the forever alone guy. That way I won't look as lonely when I'm by myself(did that even make sense? XD)
---
The party was fun. Did I make any new friends? No. Acquaintances? In a way.

We went to the plaza first. Walked around. My brother had a haircut. Ate A LOT OF ASIAN FOOD. Walked around some more. After two hours, we ate AGAIN TwT (I was kind of full but I still ate because it was delicious.) then they dropped me off the house to prepare for the hallow's eve party. I only had 30 mins to prepare XD I made it through. Then I went to the party. We prayed for a while, then had performances, then ate, nominated and chose the best costumes, and partied some more. The partying part was true for most of the people who attended the party. Why? Because I didn't join in. I was in the bathroom doing nothing and staring at how my was on my head and how my make up was after a few hours. Eventually at 11pm I went out of the CR and saw my sister running towards me. It meant that my dad was there to pick me up. we got some left over food, and headed straight home.

I was pretty quiet throughout the whole party, except for when people tried to talk to me. sigh. I don't even know why I go to social events like those. I mean, I'm okay with people, it's just that I prefer being alone/being in a smaller group. There were like over 100 people there.

>w<

Now I'm hungry. wtf.


--

KBAI
---

END.

0 comments: