THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 31, 2011

Stuck

I talked on the facebook video chat with Jov. She updated me with things that were happening back there. It kind of made me think that I'm being left behind, because all of my friends that were once a big part of my life were drifting apart from me because of the distance between all of us, and that I wasn't part of the change.

I mean, I'm okay with that, but it kind of feels lonely. Even if I have amazing friends here, they never really seem to replace the old ones, yes? It's always different for every group of friends. Maybe I can never really forget them because they were my first real group. Sure, I hung out with other people during my elementary days, but... this one just feels right. Maybe it's because it's the first group that all girls. I've always been the only girl in a group of guys. <-This didn't only happen at school, it also happened in the village. I'd mostly hang out with guys because the girls had other interests. WTF

FOREVER A BRO (here we go again)

=
Maybe I'm feeling this way because I've been in that school for 10 years. And then I suddenly HAD to move on. Not only to a new school, but a new country with a different culture and language( language isn't really an issue though... but I prefer talking verbally in tagalog than in english. My English verbal communication skills suck XD)

---

END.

0 comments: