This is the first time I've dreamt of Cheese. If I remember clearly, the first thing that happened was he asked me to go with him to this 'ball'. So I was like, it's a date, yay! So I got ready and everything, and we went to the ball. Not much happened, really. It's blurry. Then suddenly, there's a whole bunch of people in the CDBS gym<-(wtf? seriously?) sitting at tables at the sides, and the center was empty. It kind of looked like my formal, but there was no music or DJ, just a very bright light being shined at the center of the room. I was sitting with Cynthia, ocean and cheese and all of a sudden, Cynthia calls me weird and we fight. She then pushes me and I slide across the room along with my chair. Then I was raging at her about calling me weird and stuff <-(I don't have a problem with being called weird, btw. And we never fought in real life. Dreams are weird XD) Then the scene changes again. This time I'm in our hi-lander car in the PHs in front of our house at night. I'm at the front passenger seat and my mom was on the driver's seat. She suddenly says something that irritates and so I kind of try to hit her back with my left hand.
IRL (in real life), my wrist hit the metal post on the side of my bed, so I abruptly woke up. Damn. It didn't really hurt, but I was kind of imagining the pain. O_O
Urgh.. so after waking up, we got ready to go. We went to an all you can eat buffet. I stuffed myself so much that 6-8 hours after eating (even now, kind of), I'm not feeling hungry.
Heehee.
-
Speaking of dreams, I've finished this game called .flow, which is a fangame of Yume Nikki.
I want to play more fan games. The thing is though, most of the fan games like Yume 2kki and Yume Nisshi aren't finished yet. Boo. Still playable, though, but I like finished ones because I don't like having to wait.
I might also play Hallucigenia, which is I think another Yume Nikki fan game.
=
Angry rant time! You don't have to read lol
Ugh, my mom made chore schedules for us. It's annoying. It restricts my free time. Our sleeping time starting tomorrow is 10pm. WTF, THAT IS SO FRUKIN EARLY. FRUUUUUUCK.
I'd be okay if we were supposed to be in our rooms at 10pm. It's just that.. I'm sharing a room with my sister and my mom, so I'm forced to sleep early(cuz they will be sleeping), and I can't just do whatever I want. Damn it. I can't play games or anything. Maybe I could sneak off and use the laptop when they're asleep, but they might wake up. Actually, there's a big chance that my mom WILL wake up. Damn.
It's really annoying because I wake up at around 8:15-8:20pm. I'd be getting like, around 10 and a half hours of sleep. That's actually too much for me on weekdays. If I don't feel tired at the end of the day because I got too much sleep, then that's a problem. I'd always be cranky. Damn, everyone will be cranky. LOL.
Well, there's always my cellphone, which I can play games on until it's midnight. I'm just scared that it might run out of battery. I need that phone because that's where my alarm is.
GAAAAAARRRBGHGBGHBAARARGLAGRLHALRARLARHARL.
FFUFAKSDFRAAG.E.
---
END.
Sunday, November 20, 2011
'Cause even when I dream of you, the sweetest dream will never do
Posted by CJ at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment