I had a dream last night.
I was in this very fancy looking hotel lobby. I was running to and from an elevator. Sa- and other people were watching. WTF?
Then suddenly the dream turns into this.
I'm in an elementary classroom. I'm sitting on a chair. One seat away from me is hurrr. Suddenly, she cries. He goes to her and comforts her.
STRAAAANGE.
WHHYYYY.
---
And everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face
It's haunting me
=
I still have my Science and Humanities exam tomorrow. What am I doing on the computer? I should be studying.
-
Lately, I've lost all motivation and inspiration to draw anything. Or maybe I've just lost time.
I'm seriously not getting anything done.
I still have those 3 portrait requests and my sister's birthday request, which I was supposed to give about 4 months ago.
I really don't know if I should pursue a medical career(lab medicine) or an art career(industrial design)
*sigh*
:\
---
Le computer screen is making me eyes hurt. Bye.
---
END.
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Why?
Posted by CJ at 5:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment