My end of the year exams as a Year 10 are over!
We have Year 11 orientation tomorrow and on Friday. Our attendance as Year 11 students start tomorrow. We have 2 periods for each subject we're doing next year.
OMG 2 MORE YEARS AND... I'm not going to uni OTL
I have to take a year off because the time I graduate, I still won't be a citizen. I have to wait because only citizens can get the government loan for tertiary education.
I'm not sure about what I wanna do during my gap year. I think our whole family's going to visit the Phils again :D Too bad I won't see my friends together anymore :(
-
I'm going iceskating this Saturday! >w< It's meh friend's birthday party :D
First time skating on real ice... aaahh.. what should I wear? It's going to be cold.
---
END.
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Year 11
Posted by CJ at 5:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment